Pages

Saturday 30 April 2011

Focusing/Zooming Camera Application for X8

how to zoom your x8 camera??
 theres no other option for you guys except to downloading the application that prepared you with zooming apps..well I think everyone noe that already
..but with thousands application, which one to use?? 
I had been in these situations before so, for me I just install all of them and test it myself..if you think the apps doesnt suit you,just touch the uninstall button..
woohaa thats why i love using androit, we can install and uninstall just by a small touch of our finger..here I provide some recommendation of which application may suit your photography tools (zooming)

steps 1: Go to Market

steps 2: Go to Application

steps 3: Find Photography

steps 4: Use the Top Free(its actually up to you but I used to install the free one)

steps 5: Just find which application that have zooming tools..
you can see the preview,description,reviews and etc.. have fun yeap!!!

Here are some applications that provide you with zooming tools:

  • Vignette Demo
  • Photo Tools
  • Pro Paint Cam
  • Camera Zoom Fx compasite
  • Camera Zoom Fx Xmas Buddies ( both of Camera Zoom Fx cannot be open through x8) useless I say but maybe it perform better through other phone..well, not x8 tho...



 but among these five I think Vignette Demo is better. It does what it says..here some examples:

without/before zooming


after zooming


zooming and focus mode


well nothing much as i say this..focus mode just made the picture a bit sharp but i dont think i can spot the differences between focused mode and the unfocused one at first..but if you look carefully the word Bio-essence seems sharper than in the unfocused one..I do hope this post may help you guys especially my beautiful friend, Fareh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...