Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

drive

yeyy..now i know why people love to drive..hihiii
what a nice experience i had..thanks to my mum and dad..lucky to have both of you to give me support..not forgotten to mr too.. if only he didnt resist me to try i dont think dat i would try it, well not for diz time being..i started to drive the Myvi white car in a very..very..slow pace..i really mean it..it is slow! wont mind dat now..at least i tried hard to do da bez..

hepi,sronok n so fun thing to do :) .. then i tried to accelerate a bit..and of course got scolded -_-"..cuak gile bile kt corner, or simpang...takut nk belok..lw straight tu boley la tahan heheee..sape2 je pon boley lw drive straight an haish..dh2 back to my tale, so i accidently  excelerate too much at da corner of da road n nearly got into the drain,luckily my mum able to control da situation..hehehee my bad lol~ its soooo fun..fun..F.U.N..

nk drive lagi.. :)

c..i did drive happily 

till da next time
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...