Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

its hurt

after hearing it i tried my best not to get upset or something but it is really hard..
hard..it so hard and hurt..
i tried to sleep but my eye wont shut without the tears coming out..
its now 4.50 and my eyes were swollen because of it.."YA ALLAH TOLONG AKU YA ALLAH"..
a few packet of tissues wears out..
my head is hurting..my heart too
her nickname towards you keeps appearing through my mind..
and now she seems more special than i am before..
now i felt like im the one that getting inside both of you..
i told you that i dont mind but i do mind..
you told me you need a sleep but then you didnt cz she was upset of you..
i tried my best to understand the situation but my heart keeps hurting and the tears wont stop..i hate myself for that..sorry but it hurt me a lot

p/s: fo me its da unexpected  birthday present ever..jealousy kills me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...